Mallard House is a self contained, self catering flat consisting of a large lounge with a Juliet Balcony, a fully equipped kitchen and a shower room. Upstairs there is one large bedroom which can sleep 3 (1 single bed & 1 double bed). Parking is within a large and secure underground garage.
The modern shower room has a large corner shower cubicle, a pedestal basin and WC, a lever basin tap and a fold-down shower seat. There is also a heated towel rail.
The kitchen is fully fitted with a fridge-freezer, dishwasher, microwave, full-sized electric cooker with a ceramic hob and extraction overhead.
Sleeps: 3 No Pets and No Smoking Bedrooms: 1
- Children should be 5 years plus
- Bike Store
- Car Parking Available
- Fish and Chip Shop / Village Shop / Pub with Restaurant / Licensed restaurant all within walking distance
- Self contained maisonette
- Local Bus Service
- Horse Riding Nearby
- Internet Connection
- Large dual aspect lounge with Juliet Balcony, ideal for bird watching
- Pennine Way - major hub
- Rural Location
- Satellite TV
- Tour de France / Yorkshire
- Village Shop within easy walking distance
- Fridge Freezer
- Microwave Oven
- Electric Cooker with ceramic hob
- Nearest main shopping area is Skipton
- Modern shower room having large corner shower unit with seat.
Pedestal basin with mixer tap, WC and heated towel rail